2021 Chevy Traverse Gas Mileage
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient SUV that allows you to take the scenic route, then the 2021 Chevrolet Traverse at Macke Motors, Inc. is going to take a load off of your mind. You won’t have to worry if a gas station is nearby with this incredible SUV. Better yet, this Chevy SUV is also available in front-wheel and all-wheel drive models. Explore more about the 2021 Chevy Traverse mpg with Macke Motors, Inc., and then contact us to schedule a test drive of one near Carroll today.
Chevy Traverse MPG Rating
The Chevy Traverse comes standard with front-wheel drive, but you can upgrade to the all-wheel drive model, though this will have an impact on your Chevy Traverse mpg rating as a result. The impact is minimal, but the breakdown includes:
- 2021 Chevy Traverse with FWD: EPA-estimated18 MPG city/27 mpg highway
- 2021 Chevy Traverse with AWD: EPA-estimated 17 MPG city/25 mpg highway
As you can see, it isn’t a drastic difference, so Fort Dodge drivers shouldn’t feel discouraged when they decide to opt for the 2021 Chevy Traverse with all-wheel drive, for increased performance during inclement weather and to handle off-road with ease.
Standard Engine in the Chevy Traverse
The Chevy Traverse has a single engine for the 2021 model, regardless of trim level or drivetrain that you select. This engine provides you with:
- 3.6L V6 standard engine
- Smooth-shifting 9-speed automatic transmission
- Standard Automatic Start/Stop technology for increased efficiency
- 310 hp
- 266 lb-ft of torque
- 5,000-pound maximum towing capacity
Chevy Traverse Fuel Efficiency Improving Features
The Chevy Traverse gas mileage isn’t just from the engine, but also from the fuel efficient features that make it easier to take those long drives without having to add gas. From the engine technology to different driving modes, you’ll be able to make your Lake View drives that much better. Some of these features include:
- The nine-speed automatic transmission promotes impressive fuel efficiency for more driving, regardless of the road conditions.
- Intelligent Start/Stop technology turns your engine off while stopped, helping you to preserve fuel, and improve your engine’s performance.
- Traction Mode Select lets you improve your vehicle’s performance during challenging road conditions by selecting the traction mode, making sure your Chevy Traverse’s gas mileage efficiency remains intact.
Experience the Chevrolet Traverse at Macke Motors, Inc.
Come into Macke Motors, Inc. today for the incredible Chevy Traverse today, and let our finance department help you save plenty on this fuel-efficient vehicle. You can also learn more about the 2021 Chevy Traverse towing capacity, so you can tell just how much you’re going to be able to tow for your weekend trips.
More from Macke Motors, Inc.
The Chevrolet Equinox reviews are in, and the experts share their opinions on the fuel-efficient, family-friendly SUV that Lake View drivers love. We have found Chevy Equinox reviews that we think you will appreciate. Contact us to set up an appointment. New Equinox InventoryLease & Finance Offers at Macke Motors, Inc. 2021 Chevrolet Equinox Reviews: Performance The…
The 2021 Chevy Trailblazer for sale at Macke Motors, Inc. has a price range starting at just $19,000 MSRP, making it an affordable SUV for any budget in Carroll. And, with a total of 24 different Chevy Trailblazer colors to select from, there’s a paint color to suit every aesthetic and personality as well! Check out…
If you’re looking for a fuel-efficient SUV that allows you to take the scenic route, then the 2021 Chevrolet Traverse at Macke Motors, Inc. is going to take a load off of your mind. You won’t have to worry if a gas station is nearby with this incredible SUV. Better yet, this Chevy SUV is also…