Your Guide to the 2022 Chevy Tahoe Interior
If you’re growing your family in the Carroll area, you’re probably thinking about upgrading to a more spacious vehicle. For those who require three-row seating and class-leading cargo management, the new Chevy Tahoe is a smart choice! Inside the 2022 Chevy Tahoe interior, you’ll find up to 122.9 cubic feet of storage room, seating for 7–8 passengers, and plenty of creature comforts and cutting-edge technology.
Step inside the 2022 Chevy Tahoe interior with Macke Motors, Inc., below! In this comprehensive guide, we’ll offer insight into the 2022 Chevy Tahoe interior dimensions, colors, and more!
2022 Chevy Tahoe Interior Dimensions
The Tahoe classifies as a full-size SUV, making it one of the more spacious options on the market in Fort Dodge. But just how roomy is the cabin? Explore the 2022 Chevy Tahoe interior dimensions to find out if it’s a good fit for you and your family:
- Passenger Capacity: Between 7-8 passengers
- First/Second/Third Row Legroom: 44.5 inches/42.0 inches/36.7 inches
- First/Second/Third Row Headroom: 42.3 inches/38.9 inches/38.2 inches
- Cargo Volume Behind Third Row: 25.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind Second Row: 72.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind First Row: 122.9 cubic feet
Highlighted 2022 Chevy Tahoe Interior Features
You’ll find a host of world-class features in the Tahoe interior, with a long list of highlights to get excited about. Here are just a few attributes that will have you looking forward to making the journey to Lake View:
- Available Tahoe Leather Interior: The 2022 Chevy Tahoe interior has standard premium cloth upholstery that stands up to all of life’s messes. But if you want a more luxurious experience, consider upgrading to a perforated or non-perforated Tahoe leather interior!
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System: A large 10.2-inch color touchscreen display gives you access to your most-used smartphone features and functions via Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, or Bluetooth® wireless connectivity.
- Keyless Entry: Have your hands full? Whenever your key fob is with you, the Keyless Entry system will automatically unlock your doors when it senses your key fob within a certain proximity.
- Chevy Safety Assist: Take on every drive with confidence, supported by Automatic Emergency Braking, Following Distance Indicator, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, and more.
2022 Chevy Tahoe Interior Colors
As we mentioned, the Tahoe interior is available with premium cloth or leather upholstery. But, what about the 2022 Chevy Tahoe interior colors? There are two options available, both of which help to create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your cabin. Explore your options below, then take a peek at the Tahoe exterior colors to complement your interior!
2022 Chevy Tahoe Interior Colors
- Jet Black
2022 Chevrolet Tahoe Exterior Colors
- Satin Steel Metallic
- Summit White
- Evergreen Gray Metallic
- Empire Beige Metallic
- Midnight Blue Metallic
- Dark Ash Metallic
- Cherry Red Tintcoat
- Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
- Auburn Metallic
Tour the Chevy Tahoe Interior at Macke Motors, Inc.!
Head to Macke Motors, Inc. with your family to really understand whether the Chevy Tahoe is a good fit for you! You can compare it to the 2022 Equinox interior while you’re here and round out your Chevy model research with the help of our experts. Contact us to start planning your visit today!
More from Macke Motors, Inc.
The 2023 Chevy Traverse interior has more than enough seating for your Carroll passengers; depending on which configuration you go with, you’ll be able to carry 7 or 8 passengers. Add onto this, the 2023 Chevy Traverse interior dimensions allow you and your passengers to stretch out and carry plenty in the trunk. Take…
The new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is here, and you can take on so many tough Carroll jobs without destroying your bank account. You will experience unparalleled durability and comfort to rely on day in or day out while getting more bang for your buck than ever before. The 2023 Chevy Silverado price starts off…
Gas prices continue to be a major deciding factor when it comes to taking home a new car, which is why so many drivers are wanting to make sure that they’re taking home a fuel-efficient vehicle. But have you considered the 2023 Chevy Equinox fuel efficiency? Making sure you have a fuel-efficient vehicle is…