2022 Chevy Tahoe Towing Capacity
If you’re shopping around Carroll for an SUV that can tow your motorboat, take a moment to learn about how much a Chevy Tahoe can tow. We’ll also cover the 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing package features. Once you’re done reading, fill out a finance application and connect with Macke Motors, Inc. to schedule a test drive!
How Much Can the 2022 Chevy Tahoe Tow?
When properly equipped, the 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity can achieve up to 8,400 pounds on Fort Dodge streets. Really, any Tahoe tows at least 8,000 pounds, so regardless of which option you choose, you’re in great shape to tow massive items. Let’s take a moment to review how towing capacity changes across drivetrain and engine options:
- 8,000 pounds – 3.0L 4WD
- 8,100 pounds – 6.2L 4WD
- 8,200 pounds – 5.3L 4WD
- 8,200 pounds – 3.0L 2WD
- 8,300 pounds – 6.2L 2WD
- 8,400 pounds – 5.3L 2WD
How Many Pounds Can the Chevy Tahoe Haul?
The cargo bay of the Chevy Tahoe is no slouch either– you’ll be able to tow nearly 2,000 pounds down Lake View streets, regardless of which engine option you choose. Still, take a moment to review the specs and payload capacities of each engine option and drivetrain pairing:
- 2WD payload – 1,834 pounds
- 4WD payload – 1,746 pounds
- 383 lb-ft of torque
- 355 hp
- 2WD payload – 1,671 pounds
- 4WD payload – 1,616 pounds
- 420 hp
- 460 lb-ft of torque
3.0L Turbo Diesel
- 2WD payload – 1,717 pounds
- 4WD payload – 1,625 pounds
- 277 hp
- 460 lb-ft of torque
2022 Chevy Tahoe Towing Package Features
Now that you know how much a 2022 Chevy Tahoe can tow, let’s take a look at highlight towing features of the Tahoe, as well as the specific features of the Chevy Tahoe towing package:
- Max Trailering Package: This package adds on a Hitch Guidance System with Hitch View, the Chevrolet Trailering App, a high-capacity radiator and cooling fan, and an integrated trailer brake controller.
- Active Fuel Management: The Tahoe engine features 12 modes of cylinder deactivation that quickly optimize your performance to adapt to any kind of load you tow or haul, increasing fuel economy!
- Trailering App: From Side Blind Zone Alert to tire temperature monitoring, and more, this app allows you to manage your towing job from your phone in so many ways!
- 13 Camera Views: View your trailer from 13 angles through your in-dash touchscreen.
Test Drive a 2022 Chevy Tahoe in Lake City
Now that you’ve read about the 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity, towing features, and the 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing package, call Macke Motors, Inc. at 712-227-5087. Our associates can walk you through all the features of the Chevy Tahoe, so you can get a sense of just how versatile this SUV is. Be sure to explore our new vehicle specials to how much you can save!
More from Macke Motors, Inc.
The 2023 Chevy Traverse interior has more than enough seating for your Carroll passengers; depending on which configuration you go with, you’ll be able to carry 7 or 8 passengers. Add onto this, the 2023 Chevy Traverse interior dimensions allow you and your passengers to stretch out and carry plenty in the trunk. Take…
The new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is here, and you can take on so many tough Carroll jobs without destroying your bank account. You will experience unparalleled durability and comfort to rely on day in or day out while getting more bang for your buck than ever before. The 2023 Chevy Silverado price starts off…
Gas prices continue to be a major deciding factor when it comes to taking home a new car, which is why so many drivers are wanting to make sure that they’re taking home a fuel-efficient vehicle. But have you considered the 2023 Chevy Equinox fuel efficiency? Making sure you have a fuel-efficient vehicle is…