The 2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
When you are shopping for an SUV, your first thought may not be great fuel economy, but the 2022 Chevy Equinox brings you the best of both worlds. You can get 26/31 city/highway mpg with our base level engine. Keep reading to discover the Chevy Equinox engine options with our Macke Motors, Inc. team, then contact us to schedule a test drive.
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy
The 2022 Chevy Equinox only has one engine option for local drivers: 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder. Whether you choose FWD or AWD the Chevrolet Equinox miles per gallon rating will vary:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder, FWD: EPA-estimated 26/31 mpg city/highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder, AWD: EPA-estimated 25/30 mpg city/highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Performance
Not only do you get impressive Chevrolet Equinox miles per gallon ratings in this model year, but the turbo-powered engine provides you with awesome performance on Fort Dodge and Lake View roads.
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
1,500 pounds of towing capacity gives you the option of hauling teardrop camper trailers or ATVs to explore the area around your city however you please.
Fuel-Saving Features of the Chevrolet Equinox
How do you get such great fuel economy with an SUV? Well, there are a few features that make the 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage so great, check them out here:
- Automatic Stop/Start: Under certain conditions, when you come to a complete stop and your foot remains on the brake the engine will shut off automatically to save fuel. As soon as you remove your foot from the brake the engine will restart automatically. You may be shocked to find out how much gas you can save over time with this feature. If you want to turn off the automatic stop/start, you can simply press the disable switch. This feature will turn on for the next engine cycle.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Do you know when your tires have too much or too little air? Did you know that your fuel economy can change depending on how much is in your tires? Well, the 2022 Chevrolet Equinox mile per gallon can be increased by properly inflating your tires. Each one comes equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system that is built to let you know when your tire pressure is too low. You’ll know you are saving fuel with properly inflated tires.
Start Driving Today With Macke Motors, Inc.!
If you are ready to explore the 2022 Chevrolet Equinox in person, contact us today and set up a test drive. Your drives around Lake City will be improved with our spacious interior, convenient technology, and incredible systems. Apply for financing and value your trade to get the best deal you can!
More from Macke Motors, Inc.
The 2022 Chevrolet Equinox is here, and though it may be a compact SUV, that doesn’t mean you’re losing out on the inside. The 2022 Chevy Equinox interior still offers plenty of room for 5 passengers, with advanced comfort and tech throughout. This also comes with the solid yet sleek selection of 2022 Chevy…
If you’re ready to start your next Carroll adventure with ample passenger space and a suite of premium features, you can’t go wrong with the three-row 2022 Buick Enclave models. From stylish appointments to strong performance with available all-wheel drive, you have what you need to conquer the challenges of the road or find…
The 2022 Buick Encore has a diverse selection of colors that are designed from the ground up to emphasize the personality of its drivers. Put your own stamp on one of the industry’s most celebrated crossover SUVs with bold 2022 Buick Encore exterior colors and 2022 Buick Encore interior colors that are ready to…